Sunday 2 March 2014

What changed you?

When starting a business most everything else takes the back burner for a certain period of time. At least that's one of the things I've learned in the past couple weeks.

Another is that when you are forced to "take a few days off" due to illness, no one else does the work for you. It just doesn't get done. And then you are behind. In everything...

All this to say I didn't get a blog written for this past week...

But instead of leaving you with you nothing - here is a better late than never thought to ponder:


With that in mind, I want to invite you lovely readers to share some of your contents! What has changed you, and how?

Feel free to use the comments section. Or better yet, if you would like to share in the way of a full blog-post let me know. I would love to have a few guest posts to share sometimes! After all, exploring the contents is something we all do in our own weird & wonderful ways.



(**if interested in writing a guest post, private message me on Facebook, gmail, or leave a note here and I will figure out how to get in touch with you for more details.)

No comments: