Saturday 17 May 2014

A link to more...

I think that every now and then stopping to catch your breath means not making things harder then they need to be...

I really enjoy writing for this blog. But sometimes I have a week – or a run of weeks - where inspiration runs short, and/or time runs short, and/or the physical and emotional energy required runs short. This has been one of those weeks when all of the above apply. So instead of being hard on myself I'm giving myself permission to stop to catch my breath.

And to share with you the following:

Over the past few months, as some of you may already know, I have also been contributing periodically to a blog about on-line dating WinkWisely. It's been a blast to remember & re-hash some of my on-line dating experiences!

So for this week's blog I am simply directing you to MY SPACE on that site. The most recent contribution actually just went up this week!

And hey, while you're there feel free to check out some of the other great writers that have contributed to the site.

No comments: